- Please plan ahead when canceling. The membership cancellation policy is 30 days. This form will serve as your written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement.
- Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request. If you're sure you'd like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee equal to the standard non-discounted month-to-month rate.